Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Game 1: Playoffs

Although I was unable to attend the game last night, I received this group email today, recapping last night's game:

We were tied heading into the top of the 7th, 13-13. What followed was an offensive explosion of unprecedented proportions. By the time the dust had settled, Green Team 101 had scored ten runs in the innings, screaming ahead to a 23-13 lead. The other side never knew what hit them.

Looks like we are heading for Game 2. Next Wednesday, 7/20.

GO GREEN!

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully, the Green Shirts will have Samantha Hustle back in the lineup at second base.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You're too sweet. I hope the field isn't as hard as the last one or I stand to get charged with more than 1 error.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I hope to get the official details this week. Our own cheering section - this is so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home