Saturday, July 23, 2005

A Little Time Off

That was a disappointing game. At least the series is tied.

So, it looks like I'm going to be taking a little time off from the blog, for personal reasons. You may have noticed that I haven't been posting my usual "3 entries a day" and the posts may continue to be a bit spotty for a while. I'll be checking in with all of your respective writings, though.

And make no mistake ...



... I am crafting the muppet Red Sox look-alikes in my head, so expect a post about that in the not-so-distant future - true to the "kooky" mission statement of this blog.

5 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mo,
i'm really looking forward to the red sox muppets. i'm also really looking forward to being away from those stupid fireworks. you're totally right about them, they're really getting on my nerves.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Inconsistant? You mean kindof like posting pics of a game attended one full week later?

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

also, I had a fabulous time in NH... but having read the weekend notes on redsox.com, I now kinda wish I had cancelled and talked you into a pawsox game on saturday instead.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Mo - I might need your help with the muppet look alikes. Put your thinking helmet on!

Reb - Hee, hee. Anytime you want to kick it Pawtucket-style, I am down! Just say the good word.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I don't think there will be another time quite like last saturday, but i will be keeping it in mind. by this saturday gabe will probably be at fenway where he belongs, and I will be at a wedding anyway, so that wouldn't work... but I will be in NH so perhaps we should consider WC on Sunday if it is hot, sweaty & sweltering. (go-go have some fun, have some fun!) Aha, now I have placed that jingle in your head for the week, and by sunday you will be brainwashed into making it happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home