Thursday, July 07, 2005

Two-Stepping Through the Park

Seems that when I miss games, we win. I am going to keep this trend going, as I have plans tonight that do not allow for game watching. Clement was solid last night, I guess, except a little blip in the 7th. And Park, once tired, was pounded by the Sox. Payton will be starting for Johnny tonight and Curt, as you all now know, will be pitching out of the bullpen.

Andrew has been putting lots of thought into "Curt as Closer" idea. I would be interested in seeing how this would play out. Since he usually starts strong, then fades after 5 or 6 (post surgery, I'm talkin'), it could be a good fit for now. So, I might see a Schilling appearance on Saturday yet (in some capacity)! I'll look into getting one of Shonda's charity scarves to wear for good luck.

Meanwhile: Al-Qaeda Europe. Jesus Christ. My heart just sank when I heard this. Death tolls and injury reports are all over the place. Horribly tragic. And so, so frightening.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, this is a message for you through your blog because I can't sign on to aol. I'm visiting a mystery person at their office in what would be the 5th largest city in the U.S. if it weren't part of another city. (per a sign shown on the Welcome Back, Kotter theme) We'll call this mystery person "Chen." And the secret city "Brookland." Anyway, I don't know when I'll be home, because Chan, I mean Chen, and I will probably eat here in Brookland when he finishes at 7. But I'll contact you or whoever it is I'm contacting using your blog as a medium when I get home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home