Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mellow Yellow

Poor Curt. I see him wiping his brow, no doubt still smelling the peroxide product, wondering why the hell he went along with Millar and his silly "Let's be like Brad Pitt" hair caper. The bleached look would be predictable enough for a Wooly Willy, like Kevin.



But not for Schilling. Two thumbs down from WCSG.

So it appears that Curt's getting a bit of a beating this inning. And after such a nice, clean 1st inning. How many times do I have to say it? The booing isn't going to help. Not to mention the fact that it's incredibly disrespectful. As a RS fan, I get really embarrassed when the jerky fans - the ones lucky enough to be at the park - decide to boo a guy who isn't having such a hot night. Unless, of course, they're booing the yellow hair.

Speaking of yellow, here is the season schedule I keep in my cube. I color each day with a yellow (win) or blue (loss) highlighter. There are purple areas (All Star Break, days off), however, I don't think you can see them in this shot. I am hoping that September will be a sea of bright yellow.

I think Schill's got all the hits out of his system. Now it's all about the K's.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a cube?? Wow, I've been looking for one for so long. Say hello for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home