Monday, September 19, 2005

Am I Blue?

Ok, I've had enough time over the course of the day to grow impatient. I guess going back to work for the first time in a week can do this to a person. The Zen Kim of the last post is, well, no longer zen. Sorry, Mrs. Joey.

There is too much blue on my Red Sox calendar for the month of September. This schedule is not hard. I don't understand the f'n problem. Just barely winning the other night (Manny getting hit with a pitch) is just unacceptable. And throwing Wakefield's beautiful work down the drain on the 11th is simply shameful. Question: Who do you worry about most taking the mound, Curt or Matt? Answer: It's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other, my friend. I just don't know. Curt, I guess.

Bright Spots or 5 Thoughts That Relieve the Knots in My Stomach

1. Wells. (Can you even believe I wrote this? Damn.)
2. Wake.
3. Graffanino.
4. David aka Super Clutch.
5. Papelbon. (2.67, dude)

I think a sweep is in order. Let's take care of the Evil Rays and chalk up some damn wins.

Ok. We out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home