Monday, September 26, 2005

The Opposite of Crayons



I guess the opposite of crayons would be watercolor paints. Crayons are hard and waxy, watercolors are smooth and fluid. Just like that sweep.

Ok, maybe the ride was a bit bumpy, but the mighty Red Sox prevailed. A win is a win. A couple of them were really exciting.

And here's a little side project: I am going to write down all the key Edgar moments from here on on. I am convinced that he's more valuable to our team than he is given credit for, When I listen to EEI (I know, I know, I really shouldn't do it), I feel as though the station is berated with callers who continually throw the dude under the bus. I grant you, he is not the best defensive SS in the majors. But he's been cranking out some clutch hits lately (and was almost responsible for a key homer yesterday), so I think he's really going to turn up the Renteria juice in this series with Toronto and beyond.

Like Thin Lizzy says, the boys are back in town. Giddy up!

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I like the beyond part the best.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Jenks said...

Just started reading this blog and I like it a lot. It makes me laugh. Best o' luck.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, J.S. You've got a pretty funny blog, too. At some non-lazy point, I will add you to the list of bloggers on my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home