Friday, December 30, 2005

I've Got Something to Say! I Saw This Cool Truck Today!



I snapped this pic on my way to work this morning. I think it's great.

First of all: ACME. Wow. Same company that supplied Wile E. Coyote. Sweet.
Secondly: ICE-DRY ICE. There's ice. And there's dry ice. But ice-dry ice?
Third: "We Bust Our Cubes for You" Do slogans get any better than this?
Lastly: You can call for ice 24 hours a day. Is this not amazing? I would think that this would be common place in NYC (maybe Jere can confirm this), but here? In the 617? Simply amazing.

Acme, you get 2 enthusiastic thumbs up from me. Go. Get. 'Em.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sox Girl, That was a great pic of the truck, can you imagine what Dad would have thought of that one!! But you have to agree my gift certificate story is even funnier!!! Jijax AKA Mom

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bust our cubes, that's great stuff! You always have fantastic images on your blog but there aren't enough images of Neue Beige. Bring on Ma's Donuts!
;) Mo

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Mom - the gift certificate story is like the gift that won't stop giving. And Dad would have totally jumped at the chance to paint "We Bust Our Cubes for You" on something and gotten paid for it.

Mo - I'll post ye old Ma's Donuts photo at some point. Maybe I'll do a "memory lane" type blog entry. A photographic journey of sorts. Stay tuned!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Doesn't matter much to me.....

As long as it gives me good pix for the blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home