Sunday, January 08, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS ILENE & NICK

(I apologize in advance for the sort of personal-like entry, folks ...)

Two good friends of mine are getting married. Finally!

I know that most of you don't know who they are, so I will keep this brief. They're completely insane. But incredibly generous, sweet and hi-freaking-larious. Also insatiable Red Sox fans, like most of you. I got the invitation in the mail yesterday and though I've spoken to her since the engagement, Ilene has kept this a secret from me. I was really excited when I got the invite. So, I guess I'm off to California again soon. April Fool's Day, to be exact. That is so "them."

So, if you get married on April 1st, is there some kind of automatic non-expirational annulment option built in?

(Mom: Ilene is "Muscles" from back in the old days. Remember?)

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sox Girl Tell Muscles congrats for me, I didn't know she was living in California now.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Sorry, Ilele, for the misspelling. I corrected it.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilele actually liked the new spelling of her name. She thought it sounds Hawaiian. From now on she will be know as Ilele. Thanks for the blog entry on us. I feel all of red sox nation has now been notified. We are honored, and can't wait to see you out here in April.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home