Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wacko!

Whose weirdo idea is this? Personally, I think it's embarassing and beneath us.

On the other hand, I can see how it might make sense. The Sox sign Roger to what, a year? At most? They throw a couple of million bucks his way and squeeze the last droplets out of his 95 mph fastball arm. They put a nostalgic paintjob on it for the fans and *presto* you've got yourself a reliable starter for exactly one season.

I'd rather not go with that plan. It's bad luck waiting to happen. It might be fun to see him in a Bernie and Phyl commerical, though, or maybe Sullivan Ti-yah.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Bizarre enough to happen? Well, just maybe.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Kim said...

God, I hope not. I don't wanna be livin' in a Pet Cemetary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home