Friday, March 24, 2006

Adam Stern

My friend Dan and I had dinner last night and we were discussing Stern's impressive performance of late. Dan seems to think that this is making him sweeter trade bait for Front Office. And it totally makes sense. How many games do you think Coco is going to be sitting out? I doubt Stern's going to be playing in the majors much, and if the tinkering of the team continues, Stern could be on the outs. Again, this would be another loss of great talent for the Sox. So, in honor of this theory, I've added Adam Stern to the Wheel of Misfortune.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Jere said...

I've always thought that since they kept him on the team last year, taking up a roster spot because of Rule 5, that he was one guy they planned to hold on to for a while. He'll get April in the majors, the rest of the year in AAA, and then he'll be good to go in '06.

Fingers crossed, nonetheless.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hope you are right. I'm just mentally preparing myself for the blow. If it doesn't happen, I'll have that to be happy about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home