Monday, March 20, 2006

BRONSON TRADED



Arroyo has been traded to the Reds for outfielder Wily Mo Pena. Poor guy. No more late nights in the Northeastern dormatory. No more Hot Stove concerts. And no more quality starts. I had a feeling his going against his agent's advice was going to turn around and bite him in the arse. That's what you get for wanting to be on this team so badly. Traded.

I'm sure someone (dirtdog, perhaps, as he is always good at throwing people under the bus on their way out of town) is going to talk about how fucking brilliant this move is by front office and how meaningless Bronson really was, but right now I'm just going to mentally tip my hat to the guy and say "thanks for all you've done."

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Ditto. And I read your comment over at my place about Theo saying there were no guarantees. I vaguely remember it, but it was a while back.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I just wish that Bronson had not been so naive. Hard lesson learned there for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home