Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Discount Now Obsolete

I guess this marks the official end of the home town discount. I can't imagine that any player would be willing to take it now. I used to think that agents were greedy jackasses. This is a perfect example of why they exist. To protect well-intentioned people like Bronson.



You'll be missed here, B. At least you'll get to play with Hatteberg. And Herb and Les Nessman and Venus Flytrap and Andy ...

I leave you will a shot I took of Arroyo in the pen. It was a game I went to with my mom this past summah.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

KRP fan too, huh? I have all, or at least the 30 best of them, on Super VHS tape. And I love 'em.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Kim said...

It was a good show with a great theme song.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'm sure your theme song is just as good. And so much emotion out in blogland today...my goodness. I like this oasis.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I've got plenty of emotion over this, but I've resolved to keep it one on one re: emailing people directly. The stuff over at Jere's site was getting too intense. I mean, what choice do any of us have at this point, anyway? It was neither Bronson's nor Wily Mo's decision, so all I can do as a fan is support my players. Time to move on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home