Monday, March 27, 2006

Graffy A Go-Go?

The Sox are "waiving goodbye" to Graf. Not sure who will be "waiving back," if anyone. Poor Gonzo. I did like that guy. If another team picks him up, then my Kaplar prediction would have been way off. Gabe has to be completely rehabbed and official to be canned and that could take some time. But don't you worry, it will happen. His name will remain on the Wheel! Of! Mis! Fortune!

In other Sox news, a recent acquisition was made. Hee-Seop Choi will now be joining seasoned vet Snow and my boy, Youk, in the competition for 1B. He's supposed to have some decent plate discipline, which is welcome news, as it balances all the warnings we've had over Pena's anxiousness. It will certainly be interesting to see how all this pans out.

I see that we managed a little squeak-by win against Tampa Bay this afternoon. Sweet.

So, I've been busy doing more research for my newest series, "Great Woman in Baseball History." My next tribute will be to Lizzie Murphy. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home