Saturday, April 08, 2006

Landslide

That was some crazy game. I almost felt bad for Cabrera. I listened to a lot of it via EEI and Castiglione/Trup. Holy Mary, Jesus and all that. At one point Trupiano said, "I've never seen a pitcher give up so many straight walks. This is a nightmare." Before the game, Castiglione said (of Cabrera), "This guy has devastating stuff." Well, I guess if you look at it from the opponent's side, last night was truly devastating.

I'd love to write more, but I'm off to Salem. Again. It's a joy to clean and sort out a house all by yourself. It's in the top 5 of things I highly recommend you do with your free time. Soon it will be sold and I can relax a little. I'm hoping to be back in time for the game this afternoon. I wait with bated breath for Uncoolio Tavarez's next fight club moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home