Thursday, April 27, 2006

Movin' On Up

Hansen's moved from Portland to Pawtucket:

The 22-year-old Hansen has been dominant for the Sea Dogs, going 1-0 with a 0.82 ERA in 5 games for Portland to begin his first full year in pro ball since being selected by the Red Sox in the first round of the 2005 draft.

He's got one freakish mug:



You know, when I think AAA, I automatically think "lower tier." Because it's 3 As instead of 2. Double A should be switched with triple A. Maybe this is because triple A batteries are smaller - I am unintentionally applying this logic to the minor league system.

Also, I just had an Amy's frozen lunch, which always leaves me in awe of her culinary skills. Oh, Amy, how can you make a Shepherd's Pie that tastes marvelous and yields a mere 160 calories? She's a miracle worker. Either that, or the caloric information is false - like that episode of Seinfled with the "non fat" frozen yogurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home