Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No Decision

Good news in Witch City land (which is actually Somerville, as you know) - I just secured a 2-bedroom apartment 3 doors down for September 1. I can finally get out of my cramped (albeit cozy) studio and into something more ... human. My cat will be psyched, I can assure you. Also, the landlord is totally down with pets and was fine with me getting another cat (I've been wanting to do this for a while). Furthermore, my friend will be living 1 floor below with her dog and cat, so we can have regular pet-togethers (yeah, that's pretty corny and bad). To summarize - good news, got bigger place, cats happy.

Sweet game last night. Schilling's pitch count was pretty high. The highest Red Sox pitch count since '01 (Pedro = 136). I hope it doesn't affect him in the shoulder-cuff-ankle-whathaveyou. Incidentally, I'd love to apply the phrase "no decision" to something in my everyday life.

7 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Yeah, congrats to you and Obi! And Curt will be just fine.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, all!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!
3 doors down in same building? OH SO COOL! And Obi needs a friend! I am so happy for you!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Now you've got enough space for a vomitorium just like the Romans.
Really glad for you, Kim.
Jere's Mom

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Hooray for pleasing the cat!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Wormtown - Yeah, he'll be singing my praises as he jumps from window sill to window sill. I hope he likes his future cat buddy, platooner, whatever you wanna call it.

Jere's Mom - All hardwood! Puke-o-Rama! All I need is some Murphy Oil Soap and paper towel.

Sam - Yeah, he's the roost ruler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home