Monday, April 24, 2006

Title-Wise, I've Got Nothing

Well, at least the 3 game series with Toronto ended on a high note. Clement gets the W, and I'm pretty sure he needed that for his confidence. I heard the last 2 innings in the car, as I was attending my friend Cubby's bridal shower. It was so cool to go to a Red Sox-themed shower. Cub opened her gifts wearing a Sox t-shirt and a Sox cap with a veil attached to the back. The cake was jersey-shaped and was decorated half Sox and half Yankees, as her fiancé is a Dunbar fan. It read, "Is the Rivalry Over?" (At least, I think that's what it read - Cub, correct me if I'm wrong.) Baseball plates and inflatable ballpark containers graced the table. Pretty cool.

I, for one, am looking forward to a night off from Red Sox baseball. Why? (A) I am checking out a 2-bedroom three doors down which is slated to open up in September and (B) I need a bit of a breather. My friend - the one who lives in the building and told me about the place - emailed me this morning and told me that someone else looked at it over the weekend and is also interested. It's April. Since when did Somerville turn into New York City, with people perched and ready to pounce on real estate months in advance?

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Go get that place, if it suits you. And as for that lame ad, they should fire the ones responsible. Good luck with the real estate WCG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home