Monday, May 22, 2006

Teaser Pic

I got home very late last night (early this morning, actually).

Here is a picture courtesy of my friend, Taylor, who treated me to the games. I am holding a stuffed bear (made by his sister) wearing a Sox uniform (gift from his girlfriend). I am dreaming of a Sox victory, which, of course, I got. This was Saturday - before DiNardo DiStunko. Behind me, Tina Cervasio was setting up an interview with Gordon Edes. We got to see lots of pregame workout activity, which was very cool.



More to come.

6 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Great pic! Who were you looking at in the pic? Must have been a hot someone. The look of love.....just kidding...glad you had fun.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Actually, I was looking up at all the empty stadium seats. It was pretty early.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

holy cuteness.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Peter, that's fucking ridiculous.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, My daughter is pure of heart, please do not upset with weird remarks. Jijaks, AKA MOM

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you be any cuter mo mo?
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home