Saturday, June 24, 2006

"My Weird Cat" by Witch City Sox Girl

My cat has taken to sitting, lounging and napping on the coffee table.



It's an IKEA number, not even real wood. I totally don't get it. Before this, he was obsessed with an area in my apartment I call "the cave." It's a tiny alcove behind clothes. A place that humans need to squat to get into. He also went through a "bathroom floor" phase. Normally, he wouldn't be caught anywhere near a bathroom, yet suddenly he was sleeping on my bathmat as though it were his kitty bed. Which is, of course, this:

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger The Couch Potato said...

Our cat will push papers, etc off of the coffee table to lie down on it. But of course, they do rule the world.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OBI!!!!!
May I just say he has the best bed in the known world. Where did he get it?
_BTW- did you enjoy watching the Nationals get their arses kicked?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Obi Cutie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home