Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Meanwhile, in Steinbrenner Land ...

Alright, I know that we Sox fans are very humbly holding onto first with a padding of 4 games, but I just caught the final score between the Yanks and the Indians and woah, what a wolloping! 19-1, Tribe. I had to read it several times to make sure it was right. That's some serious humilation, there. I grant you, Cleveland has a decent team, but still.

However ...

we've got Johnson (ironically from Cleveland) going tomorrow and, well, let's just say I hope our defense is totally on and our offense can light it up against TB's 1.17 ERA starter.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Brad said it was the Evil Emperor's birthday, to boot!!!

PD

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I heard about that after the game. Heh. But with all the weird birthday talk on my blog lately, I hesitated to bring it up.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO

PD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home