Monday, July 24, 2006

Official Break

I'm signing off the blog for a week or so. Not that this spotty posting of mine hasn't already experienced such gaps, but I've got lots of pots on the stove these days. So, yes, I am making it official. Folks, you've all been patient and loyal. For those of you who visit daily (I do know who you are, incidently, as I have statcounter) thank you for taking time out of your day to read my humble little blog! Here is my promise to you: When I return, I will also bring new window dressing. Maybe some new colors, new graphics, stuff like that. Additionally, I am going to add a bit to the embarrassingly hollow "Reading" section. And by mid August, I hope to have enough cleared off my plate to write daily.

5 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this like when Kramer found the old Merv Griffin Show set in a dumpster and set it up in his apt, but found the format wasn't working so he had to shut it down to "retool" with a new look and he got animal trainer Jim Fowler to do the show ("I practically raised his kids") Cosmo explained.

I know that had nothing really at all to do with what you posted but when you mentioned you were gonna come back w/a new look that came right to my mind, and a Seinfeld reference is always apropos.

Best of luck w/everything we'll miss you and look forward to your return :-)

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, JTG! I loved that episode of the Sein, by the way.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger The Couch Potato said...

Enjoy your break! Will look forward to seeing all the bells & whistles when you return. :-)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Funny, I know who reads my blog, too, and "who" hasn't been around since you posted this... Thanks!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'm back, and looking forward to your return. And on-topic exclusively. Hope you are well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home