Monday, August 28, 2006

Ciao!

Well, the Sox are tanking. And fast. I am out of things to say that aren't complaints. And I'm sure that you aren't getting much value out of my pie charts and diagrams and irrelevant photos.

I'm sorry to report that this is going to be my last entry. When something begins to be a source of stress and self-imposed pressure when it's supposed to be enjoyable, it's time to let it go. The technical problems I was having are a sign that I need to involve myself in something new.

I want to thank you all for reading and commenting - I've truly enjoyed your feedback! I'll be around, commenting on other people's blogs here and there.

Here's to hoping that the Sox find a way to get to the playoffs!

8 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kimster,
Don't give up hope yet. Even if the Sox don't make it to the playoffs, that doesn't mean the rest of the season isn't worth watching and even enjoying (unless they REALLY suck).
So, check your email - I just sent you something that may cheer you up.
Ilene

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck sox girl, I hope you will post again.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Witchy?

I'll still be commenting:

You're always welcome to comment on my blog.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Kim, I treasure your writing. And I know you will continue following our Sox. Be well, have a great holiday weekend, and..........well, all the best. Peter...and whenever you visit my blog, I consider it an honor. I mean that.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger The Couch Potato said...

Witchy - I was having trouble posting as well. Not much to say when the "team" (Schilling, Beckett, Lowell, Youkilis and who?)appears to have gone south in anticipation of spring training. I will miss reading your observations on the team.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Kim?

You NEED a Hug.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jenks said...

Take it easy. I'll miss all this.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home